When:Sunday, April 1, 2012
Where:Williams-Sonoma Columbus Circle
Shops at Columbus Circle
10 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10019
Cost:Free w. Reservations
Attend one of Williams-Sonoma’s popular free technique classes to learn the art and science of cooking from their own culinary experts. Each class is dedicated to a specific culinary topic, from the best way to work with specific ingredients, cookware and tools to creative ideas for seasonal meals.
The first signs of spring are synonymous with the tender green produce arriving at markets, from delicate asparagus to tender peas.
This weekend’s in-store technique classes at Williams-Sonoma will show you satisfying and healthy ways to enjoy spring produce. Learn how to select and prepare what’s in season now – your spring grocery shopping will be more interesting and your spring meals more delicious!
- This hour-long technique class is FREE and includes tastings of prepared dishes.
- Participants enjoy 10% savings on select same-day store purchases.
- Available at all stores; class times vary by store location.
- Class size is limited so call your local store to register.
- For more information, contact Williams-Sonoma Columbus Circle at 212.823.9750.