When: Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Time: 12:30 p.m – 2:00 p.m.
Where: Grand Central Library
135 East 46th Street
2nd floor community room
New York, NY 10017
Cost: Free w. RSVP
The more you prepare the less intimidating they become
Increase your chances of hearing the words “You’re Hired” by knowing how to prepare for an interview. Too many job seekers don’t place enough importance and time in preparing for an interview; a sure way to outshine the other candidates is by being more prepared than they are.
- Your attire and why it’s important.
- How body language & posture impacts an interview.
- Types of Interviews you can be faced with.
- The job application
- Do you have CAR Stories ready to BRAG about?
- Can you answer the W questions?
- How well do you know your resume?
- What you should know about the company?
- What should you ask at the end of the interview?
Tom Powner will be presenting this workshop/seminar. Tom is a CPRW, CEIP & CCMC.
CPRW – Certified Professional Resume Writer
CEIP – Certified Employment Interview Professional
CCMC – Certified Career Management Coach
He is also a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC) and National Association of Resume Writers (NRWA) and the Career Experts. He donates his time and expertise in presenting a series of career/job growth workshops as part of his own volunteer and pay-it-forward mission.
Space is limited; please visit the link above to register for this this free seminar/workshop.