When:Monday, January 10, 2011
422 E. 9th St.
New York, NY
Cost:Free Admission w. RSVP
Join the NYC Shmaltz Ringleaders and owner/founder Jeremy Cowan for a special night of beers, books, and schmooze. Good Beer is tapping some rare goodies and year-round HE’BREW and Coney Island favorites – flights, pints, bottles, and growlers will be available for purchase.
– HE’BREW RIPA on Rye, Batch #2: Bittersweet Lenny’s RIPA (rye double IPA) aged in Sazerac 6yr Whiskey barrels
…- HE’BREW Vertical Jewbelation: each recipe of Jewbelation (Jewbelations 8-14) aged in Sazerac 6yr Whiskey barrels, then expertly blended together
– HE’BREW Rejewvenator ’10: hybrid Belgian-dubbel/doppelbock with Concord grapes
– Coney Island Human Blockhead: somewhere between a maibock and a barleywine; aged for 1 year
– Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner: rye American pilsner
– Coney Island Albino Python: white lager with orange peel, ginger, and fennel seed
Jeremy Cowan will be signing copies of his new craft beer memoir, “Craft Beer Bar Mitzvah”, so you can also get the scoop on the origins of America’s smallest, largest, most award-winning Jewish/Sideshow Freak brewing company in person!